- Promotes and supports the processes taken forward by the indigenous communities towards the defense of their fundamental rights.
- Works in partnership with indigenous communities, guiding programs and projects defined in their Life Plans.
- Works to achieve the strengthening of the indigenous communities by integrating their traditional knowledge as an essential tool for their survival and the conservation of the environment.
- Supports the strengthening of rural communities for their economic development and the conservation of their territories.
- Respects traditional knowledge and complies with international intellectual property frameworks.